At Gateway Education we like to listen. So, when our employers and learners told us that they really enjoyed our courses but would like to merge some elements with others, we developed our ‘pick and mix’ portfolio.
The ‘pick and mix’ approach allows you to build a training package that suits your needs across a broad spectrum of specialist subjects. For each module you will be awarded a certificate recognised by a national awarding body.
The areas covered are listed below – please view the document to view how to build your own qualification.
- Business and Administration
- Cleaning Principles
- Common Health Conditions
- Customer Service
- Dementia Care
- End of Life Care
- Equality and Diversity
- Managing Medication Information and Keeping Records
- Mental Health Awareness
- Nutrition and Health
- Occupational Health and Safety with Equality and Diversity
- Prevention and Control of Infection
- Safe Handling of Medicines with English
- Team Leading
- Team Leading in Care
- Understanding and Maintaining Essential Quality Standards in the Care Sector
- Understanding Dignity and Safeguarding in Adult Health and Social Care
- Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities