Digital Marketing Trainee
Are you a motivated progress driven individual? Then check out this
brilliant position that can lead to a full time permanent role within the
company. Apply today!
*You will be working for…*
A company that offers point-of-sale, inventory and customer insight
software for iPad, with UK based all-round support. We are a tech start-up
helping the small independent retailers, cafes and eateries manage business
more efficiently. As we are still small our growth potential is huge and
people who are committed at this early stage could see a great career path
develop in the near future.
*Be part of QA’s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!*
*In this job you will be…*
Heavily involved in supporting our team with a variety of different tasks
across the digital marketing and support functions of our company,
· PPC and SEO, content management, social media management and
other website/online work
· Managing our virtual support system through phone and email comms
· Speaking to live customers about the company’s app, potentially
working with customers and the app on live sites
· Advising our customers with various solutions
· Managing all our CMS (Content Management Systems)
· Developing and monitoring advertising and marketing campaigns
· Perform general administrative duties as and when required
*Other information: *
Working hours: Monday to Friday 10-6pm, 35 hours per week
*Your training will…*
Start with a 12-14 month Digital Marketing apprenticeship, which consists
of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering: Search –
SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, Social media and
Image and video editing.
You will gain a City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing. This
fantastic opportunity can potentially lead to you earning £30k in a Digital
*Who should apply…*
· Someone with a good understanding of IT and the digital
landscape in general is essential
· Someone with excellent verbal and written communication. A good
· Someone who is quick learner, keen in the emerging technology
· Someone who understand Adobe design suite, HTML and CSS are
preferable, but not essential
· Someone who has a eager, personable character who doesn’t shy
away from getting involved and is willing to be involved in a varied day
· Someone who is self-motivated and happy to work in a dynamic,
fast moving early stage growth company, with a view to progression
· Someone who must be happy with taking responsibility early on
The successful candidate should ideally have 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or
equivalent, including Maths and English.
*What happens when I finish my apprenticeship…*
Great career progression and competitive salary upon the completion of the
apprenticeship. The Good Till has exciting growth plans and for early
employees there are real opportunities down the line.
*It only takes a minute to apply for a Digital Marketing apprenticeship
with QA and begin your Digital Marketing career with great prospects today.*
QA’s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe’s
main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and
ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before
the advertised close date is reached.